A) Policy statement:
The refund and forfeiture schedule applies to university withdrawals or course withdrawals. The percentages apply to the fees assessed for the courses from which a student withdraws. Below are the withdrawal and drop dates with their respective percentages of assessment refundable:
(1) Prior to the first day of classes, one hundred per cent;
(2) Entire first week of classes, one hundred per cent;
(3) Second week of classes, eighty per cent;
(4) Third week of classes, sixty-five per cent;
(5) Fourth week of classes, sixty per cent;
(6) After the end of the fourth week of classes no refunds will made.
(C) Operational procedures:
(1) All balances due to the university as a result of other obligations will be deducted from the amount to be refunded for course withdrawals.
(2) All fees are refunded by the bursar's office. No fees are refunded until thirty days have elapsed from the date of withdrawal, drop of courses, or until thirty days after the beginning of the semester or summer session. Students who withdraw from laboratory classes must return laboratory equipment before fees will be refunded.
(3) If fees are paid under mistake of law or fact, they are returnable in full.
(4) A comparable prorated refund schedule is calculated individually for summer sessions and other irregular terms.
If you like, you can visit the local office of the agency that you use for wire transfers, and then talk to the staff about getting wire transfers using our bank account details:
- Bank address: 420 Montgomery, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
For inquiries about any other financial services, Please don't hesitate to contact our Financial Resources Department "FRD" on: 302-468-5466 or: firstname.lastname@example.org
Verification of qualifications or Course completion - Search by Certificate Number.